Sunday, September 12, 2010

We've Been Virused!

We just hit a month of having the new computer and we have already been virused!  WTH!!!  Mom called me last night and said she thought we had a virus.  I got in the car, didn't even get out of my pjs, and headed to her house.  Yuppers, we had been virused.  Mom took the tower to Best Buy and they are cleaning us up.  I seriously hate those things.  There should be a special hell for those who create those things.  UGH!!!   So no pictures of all the stuff mom created this weekend.  I will work on posting pictures tomorrow. 

Mom was on a creating roll yesterday and today.  She made up six necklaces and three bracelets (my idea for the bracelets, but she put them together for me).  Though I had to crimp the necklaces and bracelets, mom refuses to do that.

I worked on making beads so I could finish up the oxygen we had so we can buy more.  We also need to trade in the two propane tanks for new ones.  I have to say they lasted a LONG time, almost two years.

This week will be inventory each night since we didn't work on it this weekend.  If you haven't noticed both mom and I hate working on inventory.

That is it for tonight.  I am headed home to do laundry so I have something to wear to work tomorrow.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...