Friday, January 16, 2009

Fall Semester 2009 - Photography Class

I have a new interest in taking photographs. I want to learn more in depth ways of how to take better pictures with my digital camera. I thought I would do this by taking a photography class at Purdue.

Well, that is not going to happen now.

While in my Ceramics 242 class today, I found out that the $100 studio fee students have to pay for a semester only about a third of that money actually goes to the study. The rest of the $100 goes to computer upkeep. That money better darn well go towards the computers that are actually located in the PAO building, because there sure as heck aren’t any computers in the Metals studio, Ceramics studio, or the drawing studios.

I was also listening to one of the students talking to Siggy about the Photography class and that they had to pay an additional $300 or more in supplies for the class.

Uhm…I don’t think so. Rats!

I guess I am going to have to read the ancient photography book mom gave me; even though it looks like it is older than I am, but I am sure still has some great ideas. Maybe do some research on the internet and see if there is anything on digital photography. Sure beats paying my fees for the class, $100 studio fee, and an extra $300-$400.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...