Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wishfully Wanting Wednesday

It is another Wednesday and I thought I would show you all what I have been drooling all over and wish I could win the lottery so I could go spending wild :)


Bracelet by Lori Anderson - part of her Cup of Bead Soup made with beads from Lutka and Co.

Beads by Jane Perala.  I love her tree beads, but all of her other beads are fantastic too!

I love the pieces that Sandi Carrico creates - she is the most awesomest metalsmither ever!


Handmade copper components by Kristi Bowman - love, love, love them!

Clear ring made from resin - love this idea!


I love photography - I would love to cover all my walls with photographs and paintings!  I especially love the red and the sunlight through the trees.  You can find this photograph here.

I have no place to wear this but I love it all the same.  Find this beauty by clicking here.

I love the idea of making something beautiful out of all bullet casings.  I wish I thought to have collected them when mom and I use to go to the range.  You can find this wonderful necklace here.


As I said, I love photography!  I especially love black and white and the decay that you can find all around us or that of mother nature taking over man made objects.  You can find this wonderful photograph here.

So, those are my wishfully wanting on Wednesdays.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, you picked some beauties I'm thrilled to see my snowflakes in such good company. That resin ring is awesome and the red dress, like you no place to wear such a thing but it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretties! That dress is so lovely. I think she needs some really terrific earrings to go with it, don't you? ;-)
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like my tree - thanks for including it in such a wonderful grouping of great items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what great finds. That red dress is to die for. And I love all the jewelry artists. They're all great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...