Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

For Christmas this year mom, Aunt Vickie and I decided to make presents to give to each other. Mom made Aunt Vickie a Pyrex pendant necklace and I bought a two holder picture frame to hold a photograph I took and a poem I wrote.

The necklace turned out awesome. Mom made a focal twisted Pyrex pendant with smaller Pyrex pendants in the necklace with Aquamarine accent beads. Mom is becoming a lot better at making loops for the pendants and the colors of the pendants turned out wonderful.

I am choosing the photo I took of my roses after it had rained. It is a close up shot of a rose with water drops on the petals. I like how vivid the picture turned out. The other frame will hold a poem I wrote about nurses, since Aunt Vickie is a nurse.

Mom also created the following necklace for our friend Shannon for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...