Friday, December 12, 2008

Starting to Blog

I thought I would give this a shot. Several of my friends blog and I look forward to what they have to say.

This blog will mostly be about the new business mom and I just started a few months ago; our beading; metalsmithing; triumphs and failures we've had and how we got started making beads and metalsmithing.

What EB Bead & Metal Works is a mother daughter team creating one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces from handmade flameworked glass beads and enameled copper.

Our artist statement is:

Unique sculptured beads
created in a mesmerizing glow
of flowing, molten glass.

One-of-a-kind metal objects
fashioned with the soothing melody of saw blades,
and the rhythmic pounding of hammers.

May our love of glass and metal
touch your soul
with happiness, joy, and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...