Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting on Each Other's Nerves

A lot of people ask how mom and I can spend so much time together and not get on each other’s nerves. Mom and I usually don’t get on each other’s nerves. It is a rare instance when that happens. Well it happened this past summer.

Mom and I usually take the summer to work in the garage to make up beads for the fall sales. Mom tells me I am pretty good about being patient on instructing her on how to make different types of beads. Well, not this day.

For some screw ball reason mom wanted to try and make this fish bead. The fish bead was a hollow bead with some pretty fancy fins going on. I told mom I would show her an easier fish bead that Sharon showed me, but no, mom wanted to try and make that fish. Now I really know where my stubbornness comes from.

So, I looked at the bead and made some modifications to the bead that I thought would be easier for her to handle. Uhmm, well no. I don’t know who was more frustrated at the end of that bead making session, mom or me. Needless to say it was disaster and I am hoping mom learned her lesson after that session. You need to learn how to crawl before you can start running!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...