Sunday, March 25, 2012

I Heart Macro - More Flowers


It is I Heart Macro Sunday over at Studio Waterstone.

We are sharing more flower pics from last weeks walk in the horticulture park located near the building where I work.  I am hoping I have more chances to walk on campus this week to take more photos to share with you all on Sunday's. 

Here you go, something to brighten this dreary day in Indiana (it has been raining the last few days).

Grecian Windflowers:



Drumstick Primula:





Today is another day of enameling.  I finished up the custom order for five hummingbirds yesterday and the customer was happy with what we created.  Today I will be enameling more pendants and finishing up the enameling of some of our small bowls.

7 comments:

  1. You know your flower pictures make me smile sooo much! I can practically smell them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth,
    Beautiful shots, you have a great eye when it comes to capturing the beauty of your subjects.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shots are breathtaking! Such lovely colors. I can almost smell them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow - that first shot is so amazing! Such a vivid blue. I am in awe of your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those windflowers are gorgeous! I love the blue! very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth, those flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...