Thursday, March 15, 2012

Glorious Weather in Indiana

First, mom and I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes.  We both had awesome birthdays.  For my birthday dinner mom took me to Dog' n Suds Drive In and for her birthday dinner I took her to Logan's Road House.  Needless to say we both stuffed ourselves and MyFitness Pal calories were not good - but the food was so worth it!


Yesterday was a glorious day in Indiana.  At lunch I took my camera and headed over to the hort park to see if any flowers were blooming yet.  Yes, daffodils and a bunch more I have no idea what they are but were still gorgeous!  I thought I would tempt you with some photos to lure you back on Sunday for I Heart Macro.





About the giveaway - mom and I have not forgotten about it.  We do plan on having one so stay tuned for that information.  I am off to go open up my house and let the breeze come in.  Plus I love watching the cats look out the back door and windows when they see the birds.  Their tails are just a twitching.  Yeah - spring is here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...