Sunday, November 20, 2011

Not Feel So Good - Both of Us

Image from Pinterest

Mom and I aren't feeling too good this week.  I had a migraine and I think I had the stomach flu on top of that.
Image from Pinterest
And then mom started to feel sick on Friday night and she looked like death warmed over yesterday and today she is still in bed.

So, nothing new is going on because neither one of us are doing anything.  I came over to her house and saw her trying to work on the November ABS challenge piece and I yelled at her to get back into bed.

I hope you all are feeling better than we have been.  We (meaning me) hope to have some things posted before Black Friday.  We are also planning on announcing our giveaway (since we haven't had one in forever) on Friday, so stay tuned for that.  Have a great weekend and feel good!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that the two of you are feeling bad, so get well soon both of you.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better soon guys..rest up is the way to go.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...