Sunday, October 3, 2010

Short Post - Gotta Run


Mom and I have our last outdoor show of the season today.  We are at the Whyte Horse Winery located in Monticello, IN.  This is our second time this year at this show.  The first time was in May or June which was bloody hot and now today which is going to be somewhat cold.  As long as there is no wind or rain both mom and I will be happy.

I just wanted to post a quick pick from the early show this year.  I have my trusty camera, though I don't know how much of charge it has, and I am ready for pictures.

I hope you all have a great weekend!  I will post more tomorrow.  I want to show you my early Christmas gift from mom.

3 comments:

  1. Hope it is a stellar show! Lookin' forward to the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the pics! You are so spoiled by Mom!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the show didn't go as well as we planned. I don't think we made even enough to pay for half a tank of gas. Oh well. I will go through the pics tomorrow and post them in the morning because I am on my way home to chill before going back to work tomorrow; UGH! Have a great night you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...