Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Shake it Up a Little

I have been having fun on Picnik playing with the different effects on my images.  I have been playing with the photos I took this past Sunday of the old time cars.  If you haven't been out to Picnik I highly recommend going out there to play!

I have only had time to play with the images of the Model A and the headlight and horn of a old Ford.  Enjoy!

Headlight and horn

HDRish Effect

Hypnotic Effect

Neon Effect

Pencil Sketch Effect




















Model A

HDRish Effect

Hypnotic Effect



Neon Effect

Invert Effect
 



















I am hoping mom and I can get into the studio tonight and work on some things.  I either want to work on beads tonight or tear apart three bracelets and re-make them because I am not happy with the way they turned out.  If I get the bracelets remade I will take photos and post them out on Etsy. 

Both mom and I are looking forward to this weekend and getting back into the studio.  I can't believe it has been almost a month since we have made anything.  I think mom and I are in studio withdrawal.  I need to work on a piece that is due next week and we need to make new inventory for the big show in November.  So many things to do so little time!

I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...