Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Facebook Fans and New Etsy Postings

There was a delay on posting things to Etsy this morning.  I woke up with a really really bad headache that I thought was going into a migraine.  I took some drugs and the headache is down to a manageable pain level, which means I went to work.  I was able to post three things on Etsy during lunch and I will see if I can post a few more things this afternoon, after work.

Yellow/Purple Earrings

Yellow/Green Earrings


Leaf Pendant













I  also wanted to let you all know that mom and I do have our Facebook page up and running now.  We just posted that we will be having a giveaway when we hit 100 fans so please spread the word.  We decided to give away a pair of earrings.

2 comments:

  1. Love your creations!!warmest regards,Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received my adorable thumBOWLina bowl today and I love it! It is petite and beautifully made and it looks lovely in my living room-matches perfectly. Thank you so much for the generous give-away. Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...