Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ann Arbor, MI Art Fair

My friend and I headed up to Ann Arbor this morning for the Ann Arbor Art Fair.  This is our second year to come to the fair and this year we thought we would take two days off work so we could enjoy the fair and take it slow.
The hotel has shuttle service to the oldest fair and we walked around and then the downpour came.  We pulled out the umbrella and the poncho for me and just kept walking.  A lot of the vendors did close up shop, but the majority of them braved the weather and stayed open.  My friend and I have an idea of what we want, so tomorrow is shopping!
I have been taking photos and I plan on posting those when I get home.
Have a great Friday and weekend!
Shopping tomorrow - here we come!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I can't wait to see photos! I have always wanted to go to Ann Arbor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great time.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...