Saturday, August 24, 2013

Focus on Life - Add Something

This week's Focus on Life is - Add Something!  Sally wanted us to get creative with our photos!  Dive into those editing programs and check out all those wonderful effects, actions, overlays and textures.


I decided to play with this image from a show we were at back in 2010.  They had old time cars on display and I love the look of this headlight and horn.

I went to a photo editing site called Be Funky.  I really liked the editing tools they had there.  I usually use Pixlr or PicMonkey so it was nice to try something new.  I am going to have to go out there and play some more.

Here is the results of a little playing today:


I had fun and it is great getting back into blogging - it has been a long dry spell of not typing something.

I hope you have fun seeing whatever has created. Have a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...