Saturday, March 20, 2010

March Art Bead Challenge Completed

I finally finished putting together the necklace I submitted for this months Art Bead Scene challenge. This months challenge was based on Vincent van Gogh "Almond Blossoms".

I made one of my tree beads and instead of using green for the leaves I used Silver Ivory Stringer for the almond blossoms. I then made ivory and turquoise spacer beads with a line of SIS in the middle of the bead. I also used some of my enameled "Transparent" copper beads in the necklace too. As accents I used Dalmation Jasper and seed beads.

Overall I am pretty happy with the results. I still like the first two tree beads I made, but they weren't meant to bead (hehehehehe). Sorry I couldn't help myself.

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' it! You are making me want to do some enameling. I think you should come south and hang out with me and Jen next time. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...