Friday, June 3, 2016

Flower Friday

Clematis in our front yard
I thought it would be fun to do a flower Friday - since mom and I have lots and lots and lots of flower photos.

Rose bush near our front door - her name is Gracie to go with George (who is
not blooming yet)
I have to say - I think spring is my favorite time of year. I love all the different flowers that are blooming and I am actually getting pretty good at naming them. I have even surprised mom a time or two with the name of the flowers that she didn't even know.


Peony - I had no idea that some of them had a pink center
I think this year my favorite flowers are the peony flowers that have been blooming over at the little hort park. They are just gorgeous!


And of course the daisy - such a simple flower - but can be so beautiful!


And I am finishing it off with one more peony. Of course they are now done for the year which makes me sad but at least I have something to look forward to next spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...