Monday, December 7, 2015

Wind Turbines and Bells


This past Saturday mom and I headed up to Michigan City to the Lighthouse Outlet mall. We really weren't shopping for anything specific (okay, I was looking for a Coach bag, which they ended up not having). We had fun just walking around because it was gorgeous out!


On the way back I decided to take the back road of 231 home, this was around Wolcott, Indiana. There are a lot of wind turbines out in that area.

Okay - for some reason this one is inserting sideways -
 so sorry about that!

I thought the wind turbines would make a good picture so I asked mom to get my phone out and start taking pictures. It was fun watching mom try and take pictures because she wasn't sure how to use my phone.


Overall I think she did a fantastic job. Way to go mom!


I thought I would share an updated picture of Bells. She is growing so fast but she is still a mush at night. This is how she sleeps on me (a lot).


And another pic of her - the flash woke her up - so she had to switch around and then play a little before she flopped back down.

So - that was a brief update of what we did this weekend. I hope you had a great weekend before the rush, rush, rush of the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Bells is gorgeous! And she's lighter on the person if she stretches out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...