Thursday, June 11, 2015

Flower Thursday - Just for the Heck of It

Snapweed - I think
Mom and I have been going to the little hort park and taking lots and lots of flower pictures. I have also been taking a lot of pictures of the clematis that is growing outside our front door. It has really gone to town.

So - for Thursday I thought I would share some of the flower pictures we have been taking.

Enjoy!

I think these are California Poppies

Clematis picture after it rained last week

Clematis picture after it rained last week

Daisy - I used to not like daisy's but now I can't
get enough of them when I take pictures.

Iris found over where we go to eat breakfast. I love this
color.

A peony - I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted of them this year. The
bloomed early and fast.

I like how both of these are pictured together.

Another peony. I just love the yellow inside and the white petals outside.

I think this is rose moss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...