Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter, Enameled Pieces, Google Reader Bye-Bye


First off I wanted to say Happy Easter everyone!  I hope you all have a wonderful Easter Sunday!  Mom and I will be heading over to my aunt's house for Easter lunch in a few hours and then we will watch the munchkins go on an Easter egg hunt.  It is always fun watching because the older boys are very devious when it comes to hiding the eggs :)

Enameling - two weeks ago I had a big enameling session (pendants and BSBP pendants) and yesterday I enameled some more. 

Some of these will be going out on Etsy, when I find the time to resize and post:




These will be made into earrings - or may just get listed on Etsy - who knows :)




Mom and I are thinking of using this design as a clasp - we have ideas already
how to use these clasps in necklaces - stay tuned for those pieces in the next
few weeks

These are the pieces I enameled yesterday:

Will be made into earrings

Fairy pendant


Reminds me of a stained glass window


A custom order piece for a friend - she saw our necklace for the Feb. ABS Challenge
and loved it but it was too big for her.  So, mom and I made a smaller pendant
and we will restring the necklace for her.

Newsflash!  If you didn't know Google Reader was going bye-bye on July 1st.  The only reason I know about it is because of a couple of blogs I follow have been talking about it: Brandi Girl Blog and Studio Waterstone.  I have signed up on Bloglovin and I have signed up at Feedley.  I need to look more into each of them because I need to know how each work.  I am so NOT a tech person and this is freaking me out because I have been happy with Google Reader.  This is making me nervous because I don't deal well with change and I want to make sure that you can still read our posts and see what we have been doing.  Cross your fingers for us - even though we have three more months to figure this out.

Yesterday was the 1st Reveal of the Bead Soup Blog Party.  Mom and I are next week - and yes we still need to assemble our pieces and take pictures.  So, come on back next week and check out what we created with the pieces from Jill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...