Friday, February 15, 2013

New Etsy Listings

Last night I posted four new listings on our Etsy site.  Hopefully this weekend I will have several more to post because mom and I have a whole pile of pendants to file and sand and enamel.  Mom is also working on sawing out our piece for the 2nd Annual Challenge of Music and a piece for the February ABS Challenge.  So, this weekend will be busy for us - which I like!

Yesterday we also received our goodies from Jill, our BSBP partner, and you can see a collage here.  Once Jill receives her package we will share what we sent her.  Then we received notification that three of our pieces were accepted into a magazine - YAY!!!! 

Okay - onto what I listed last night on Etsy.

Blue Heart Toggle Clasp - Enameled Copper
Purple Heart Toggle Clasp - Enameled Copper
Bamboo Pendant - Enameled Cooper
Koi Pendant - Enameled Copper
Like I said above this weekend will be busy - sawing, filing, sanding and enameling.  I might have time to sneak in and make some beads on the torch.  Also, tomorrow is Focus on Life - Week 7 Flowers.  And you know mom and I love our pics of flowers and I can't wait to share with you all!  Have a wonderful Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...