Thursday, October 20, 2011

Goodies

Pulled into mom's driveway and noticed there were packages up by the door, found out there were three packages.  One package from Thompson Enamel, one package from Parawire and a package from Glass Diversions.

Wire to make more Viking Knit chain with.  The peacock blue I am currently working with is freaking awesome.  I really hope the rest of the wire is as easy to use as the blue! 


New colors of frit to play with.  I am so ready for this weekend!  Beads, beads and more beads.

I took the beads and rings out of the kiln tonight.  I have not cleaned them yet.
Mom was really liking what she saw.  Cross your fingers that there aren't any mushed spots on the beads!

Well, I like how these rings turned out but neither mom and I can get the darn things off the ring mandrels.  I have a love/hate relationship with the ring mandrels.  Most of the time I have a 50/50 chance getting them off.  Oh well.


This is a necklace and a bracelet I need to finish off and inventory for our show in a couple of weeks.


This is the pendant mom needs to saw out for our ABS challenge piece.

And last I had to finish off with a picture of Zola.  Isn't she just the cutest thing ever!  That is Lily in the background.  Both Lily and Sasha still don't know what to make of this little bit of a thing.  This is only the second night mom has allowed Zola to run around through the house.  The babies are doing better than they did last night.  The hissing and swatting was not good there for awhile.

Well, have a great night everyone!  Tomorrow is Friday!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Try soaking the rings/mandrels in water with a little (one drop) of liquid dish soap for 24 hours - it might help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how fun, love the colours of wire....and the peacock blue sounds delish....
    can't wait to see your beads....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jane - thanks for the advice. I have them soaking and I will try and get them off the mandrels when I get off work today!

    @T - I hope to have the beads cleaned tonight, though I need to clean house tonight because a friend is coming over on Saturday. Will just have to play by it ear.

    You both have a wonderful Friday and weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...