Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Heart Macro Sunday

Yes, it is another I Heart Macro Sunday and here are more flower photos I took on August 11th at the hort park not to far from where I work.

Yes, I know I have been a poor blogger lately and there is no excuse but I am going to apologize anyway, so there!

Life and work just seem to be getting in the way of our passion but we will try and do better.  Good news, mom got her stitches out last Wednesday but she still isn't able to drive or walk without the boot to protect her foot.

Last night mom and I went to a friends 60th birthday party with her family.  It was a blast.  We saw her family that we haven't seen in years.  Plus I saw her drink and have two shots and my world was rocked :)  I have known her since I was 12 and my image of her is not one of drinking, that is for sure.

Today, after I take mom to Urgent Care (her diverticulitis has flared up and she needs to get that taken care of) I plan on working on the torch.  One of the grandkids, last night, asked if I would make her a bracelet and I said sure.  So, I need to make some beads today.  Plus I haven't been on the torch in awhile and it will be a nice relaxing way to spend the day.


I also plan on making a pan of lasagna to take over to my cousin's house for dinner tonight.  My cousin was in an accident about three weeks ago and both of her ankles were dislocated very badly.  She has had three operations and she is wheel chair bound for now.  So, mom and I thought we would make them dinner, visit for a bit to cheer her up.  I can't wait to see her because the last time we saw her was in the hospital and that is no fun there.

So, you got my plans for the day and you got flower shots to boot.  Mom and I have an interesting week coming up.  We have Bead Soup on Saturday (which I seriously can't wait for - all pieces are done just need to take pictures of them) and we have a show on Sunday.  So, you will be hearing more from me this week, at least I hope.

Have a great Sunday everyone! 


If you would like to see what everyone else is taking macro shots of, head on over to Studio Waterstone and check everyone out!
 

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots!!!! Everyone sounds like they are in bad shape!!! That lasagna should go a long way to heal hearts and bodies XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning shots....all the best for the week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot of the Buckeye butterfly! I had never seen one before this year and I have gotten some nice shots too. Lovely flower pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots, love the second one and that orange flower too. You have a full schedule today and the rest of the week sounds like to me! Hope you Mom and family gets feeling better. MMMMM Lasagna, makes everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can never get too much of lookin at flowers!! Happy Birthday to your mom!! I'm trying to take most of this weekend off, working a regular 40hour job and working on my Jewelry in the morning before work and after work too and most weekends is wearing on me, even though I love it!! I'm about ready to jump back in to it this afternoon, after a I get a few things done in the garden on this spectacularly beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos as always, love the Straw flowers. Enjoy your dinner with your cousin. It is always a good thing when you can bring a smile to someones face with love from the heart.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great flower shots! Love the one with the butterfly! AWESOME work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading your posts, they really give one a sense of what is going on in your world! And the flower shots, well, of course they're an added loveliness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the flower shots - lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got some really great shots! The next to last is gorgeous. I hope everyone mends soon and is up and about.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow those are great shots! Great colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...