Saturday, April 30, 2011

I Heart Macro - Early


It is another I Heart Macro Sunday - early.

I have been down with a migraine and stomach flu since Thursday.  Today was the first day I have actually taken a shower and left the bedroom, I know, probably too much information for you all.

I was over at mom's today, trying to take it easy, so I took some pictures of her flowers that are blooming.  So, that is this week's I Heart Macro.


Barberry Bush

Black Choke Berry

Columbine

Columbine

Maple - Choppers
Mom loved the colors of the choppers

Choppers

Choppers

Moscow Lilac

Moscow Lilac

Moscow Lilac

Moscow Lilac

That is about all that was done today.  Mom does have all the inventory laid out so we can start re-labeling everything for our show next week. 

I hope to have some photographs of the finished necklaces tomorrow - after I add the clasp and finish them off.  Still going to try and take it easy for the next few days.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely photos - I can't wait for my lilac bush to start blooming - last year I only got 2 blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! I, too, love the lilacs! They're one of my favorites. Get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, Beth. I hope you're feeling better soon. Have a peaceful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so beautiful!!! Love the flowers XO Feel Better Beth : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Black Choke Berry might be my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the light play in these, especially the columbines! Thanks for sharing these; I hope you're all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pictures! The Moscow Lilacs and Black Choke Berry blooms are so pretty.

    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos. Hope you feel better ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...