This year for us has been good. We did a total of eight shows and one of those shows was a new one.
|The earrings are Enameled Copper and our|
We were published in three magazines:
We participated in two Bead Soup Blog Parties - love the work and detail that Lori puts into this party!!!
We participated in 10 of the Art Bead Scene monthly challenges. We are going to be late on the December challenge again, but hey, it is the thought that counts.
I re-vamped the blog and the Etsy site in the last few months. I was tired of the way the blog was looking plus I learned how to add tabs to the top of the blog all on my own, which I think is a feat in of itself.
Mom and I talked over what we were going to sell in the Etsy shop. Because the bowls and jewelry weren't selling we decided to take those out of the shop and just sell the enameled pendants, lampwork beads and Viking Knit. That seemed to go over really well. Two of the ladies I blog follow, and love their work, purchased beads from the store. So, that made us feel really good.
We hit most of our goals from last year, but we still need to work on re-motivating mom and myself and get mom on the torch again.
Our goals for this year:
- Work on the photography
- I did start a blog called EB (Evie and Beth) Photo Journal
- I want to see what mom and I can do with the photography in the next year. If having two blogs becomes too much for me than I may let that blog go
- Sell some of the photos that mom and I think are really good
- Be published in magazines
- We still want to work on being published in Bead Trends and Stringing but we want to try other magazines
- Participate in more challenges
- Participate in more swaps or collaborations
- Work more on the torch, for both of us
- Saw, Saw, Saw and Enamel, Enamel, Enamel more
- Try to get into more juried shows
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!