Friday, December 9, 2011

Excuse the Mess

Hey all,

Excuse the mess of the blog, I am playing.

I have been having fun making a new banner and I am playing with the background, the text colors and anything else I can think of to play with.

I also just found out how to add tabs to the top of the blog.  I have added a "Submissions" tab where I will post the pieces and the magazines we have been excepted.  I have also created a tab called "Customer Gallery".  I thought it would be fun to show you our enameled pieces made by our customers.  I am also thinking of creating tabs for "Bead Soup" that showcases the pieces we made and the pieces are swap partner made.  I also thought of a tab called "Art Bead Scene Monthly Challenge Pieces" where it showcases the pieces we made for that month.  It is fun to go back to see what we created and how far we have come in, oh my gosh, almost two years now.

If you have any comments or feedback of the new look and layout please let me know.  I want to make it easy for you guys to read the blog and enjoy the pictures.

That is the end of this "Free" public announcement!  Oh, and it is FRIDAY!!!!  Play, play, play this weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I liked the red background better!

    xxxxooo
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banner. Tabs are fun! But I sometimes think that people overlook them. I wish that I could make some cool buttons for the tabs on my blog to call attention to them. I dislike black backgrounds. Actually, I only like white for the things you need to read. It is hard to look at. Otherwise I am all for a good shake up now and then! I try to change my header with the month. Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new look. Very clean and professional and the banner is awesome saucy! Well done, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good...love the new banner! How did you find out about the tabs?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...