Sunday, November 11, 2012

Honor Our Veterans on this Veteran's Day


Happy Veteran's Day to all of those who served and those we are still serving!


Upper left Grandpa Ralph (WWII Pacific Theater), Middle Grandpa Lee (WWII European
Theater), Upper Right Uncle Gerald (killed at Iwo Jima), Lower Left Dad (Vietnam)
last two images of me (one in the field and the other before PLDC graduation)

I had to share the 2011 West Virginia Marching Band YouTube again.  They did an awesome job honoring the military.

Thank you for all of you who have served and who are still serving our country!

THANK YOU!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I have a Son-in-law and a granddaughter serving.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. on behave of my grandchildren and all the generations of our family yet to come,
    I want to thank you and your family for your service to our country.
    Sincerely ,m.e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My father also served during WWII - we owe a debt of gratitude to all those who have fought for our country...SALUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...