Monday, May 24, 2010

Sunburned and Photographed Out

Yesterday was a freaking hot one! I think I melted while I was taking photographs and I know I got sunburned, with SPF 50 sprayed all over me.

I did finally get photographs taken of the bracelet I made a few weeks ago, the completed Two-Faced necklace (using chain), a Sterling Silver Viking Knit necklace with pearls, a necklace with an elephant pendant and a necklace with a wolf pendant and the "Bib" necklace that mom has been working on for months. The necklace is made out of enameled circles, copper jump rings and copper Viking Knit. I think it is totally awesome and mom did an awesome job, though I did help cut out the circles and enameled the little suckers, which was a huge pain!

Tonight I want to try and put together the May ABS Challenge piece (beads are made and just need to be cleaned) and take photographs of the completed piece. Of course that will be after I mow and weed wack the yard tonight. I think I can bale the grass because it is so tall and this will be the first time this year that I will weed wack, so that should be fun. Lets see if I can take out any of my bushes or the siding of my house (if you can't tell I don't weed wack - I need a cute yard boy to do my yard work for me!!!!).

Here are photos. Enjoy!

Bib Necklace
Elephant Necklace with bone beads
"Sea Foam" bracelet with turquoise and moonstone

Sterling Silver Viking Knit with freshwater pearls (this was all made by mom)
Two-Faced necklace with "gun-metal" chain (3 different types of chain was used)

Wolf Pendant with bone beads and some of our lampwork glass spacer beads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...