Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Only Words to Describe the Nickleback Concert, "FRIGGING BEYOND BELIEF AWESOME"

Opening Song


As you all know mom and I went to see Nickleback in concert last night. It was Fan"DAMN"tastic!!!! Am I a good daughter or what? That should earn me brownie points for years to come (mom is sitting next to me gagging).

Mom and I left the house three hours before the concert started and it was a good thing we did because construction on 465 was a nightmare. We finally arrived at the concert venue and had to wait in line for about 15 minutes before they let us in, walked through a guard barrier and arrived at our seats. We were actually closer to the stage than I thought we were going to be! Mom thanked me for not buying tickets in the grass because it was almost like a mosh pit up there; mom probably would have decked somebody!

The three opening bands: Sick Puppies, Shinedown and Breaking Benjamin were good but not good enough to get mom out of her seat. The minute Nickleback started playing we were both out of our seats!!! Nickleback knows how to raise the roof, there was fire and explosions, which I LOVED! It rocks you to your core.

Nickleback was smoking hot and put on a show to remember. Which made up for the wait to get out of the parking lot and the drive home! We climbed into bed about 2 am this morning with smiles on our faces and the rhythm in our hearts.

I am attaching some photos I took and more photos are out on our Flickr site.

Opening Song


Chad Singing
Drinking Jack and Coke
Lead Singer

Mom Rocking It
The Whole Band
Smokin'
Drum Solo
Encore Song
Final Song

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous!!! Thanks for sharing the fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great! I would love to see them in concert again though this time mom will have to buy her own ticket.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...