Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bees and Flowers

Broadway Setup
Today is the last day of our show at the Monticello Public library.  I think this has been one of our better shows.  People have been really nice and seem interested in our explanation of how we make our pieces.  We have had several people state that they would contact us for custom work, so great show.  I also about had one woman (and me) in tears.  The woman stated it was a little late to learn art and I said it was never too late.  I said was in the military and I never thought I would create art.  The woman said I want to thank you for your service and then she said she was going to cry because she was really appreciative of those of us who serve.  Of course then she about had me in tears - I have to say that was one of the most awesome thing that happened at the show yesterday.

Yesterday was the first reveal day for the first group of Bead Soupers.  If you have not checked out all the great creations head on over to Lori's blog and check out the list.


Okay, on with this week's macro shots.  I used photos I took earlier this month of more flowers and of two bees.  I don't know the name of these flowers but I love the color of them.

Enjoy!






If you would like to see what everyone else is taking macro shots of head on over to Studio Waterstone and check it out.

I am off to start blog hopping to see everyone's creations and then mom and I heading to Monticello to talk with customers and then tear down and come home.  I hope you have a wonderful Sunday too!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your sales. Beautiful shots of the flowers and bees.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful flowers, the colors are great! I'm glad you had a good show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular flowers! You have me in tears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your show was rewarding. Love the flower and bee shots.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...