|"Day of the Dead"|
I had a design idea for the necklace and I wanted to use ribbon, this is our first time using ribbon. I wanted the ribbon to be threaded through a chain and have the sugar beads I made part of the necklace. I didn't care how mom put the elements together, but I knew that is what I wanted in the necklace.
|Close Up of Ribbon and Beads|
|Work Area Last Night|
Kelley's egg beads that I want to make into a bracelet and the bracelets I am working on crimping.
Oh, I had to share these two pictures. I finally got the water and fire pendants made up into a lariat necklace. I am so happy with how the necklace turned out and I am really happy with how the beads I made went with the pendants.
|"Fire and Water" necklace|
|Blue "Fishscale" beads and Red/Orange "Flame" beads|
I still can't believe how much mom and I got done last night. We usually are too tired to do anything on the weekdays so we get most of our work done on the weekends, but since mom wasn't feeling good this weekend I think we were making up for the lost work hours.
I hoped you enjoyed the photo show. I hope to have more pictures posted soon.
Oh, don't forget the giveaway for our 200th post. Head over to the post to leave a comment if you haven't already.