Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Slow Getting Started


Mom and I haven't done much in the last few days, so not much to share.  We have started cutting out the designs for the Bead Soup Blog Party.  The sign up for the party is only a few days away and if you haven't participated in the past you should jump on and participate this time.  This is so much fun and it is so much fun to see what everyone creates with their swap goodies!  If you want to see pictures from the last soup party go to the Flickr site.

Brown River by Wayne Thiebaud
 Just found out what the January challenge is on Art Bead Scene - Brown River by Wayne Thiebaud.  I had an idea of what to make for the beads but I was not sure what to make for a focal pendant so I sent the image to mom and she had a brilliant idea.  I hope we can get the design made and cut out on Friday because I want to do an enameling session on Saturday and work on beads on Sunday.  I guess I should finish off the tank of oxygen so we can order some more.  So much to do and so little time.

My other little project I have been working on is taking images of our inventory so I can upload pieces into our Etsy store.  Last night I uploaded 11 of our bowls.  I uploaded some of our smaller bowls and some of our bowls that have designs cut out.  Now I need to start working on taking photographs of our necklaces that I want to load next.
Barn Rural Abandoned - Gothicrow

Since mom and I haven't done anything new I thought I would share some more of my favorite things from Etsy.
Spirit of the West Horse Totem - DalaHorse



Abstract Art Modern - MADART
Abstract Art Pendant - Pamelaj
Here There Be Dragons - Raceytay
I hope the next time I post I will be more verbose.  Just nothing much going on right now, but I am sure this weekend there will be much more wordy posts.  I don't know if it is because the holidays' are over with and it is back to the real world or what but just sort of in a blah mood.

1 comment:

  1. OK so what's with using words I have to look up? Verbose - not a word you use every day! I love love love your favorites these are some gorgeous pretties to look at!
    I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeves for Januarys challenge!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...