Saturday, October 6, 2012

New Pieces to Share

I thought I would share pics of the finished pieces from this week.  We didn't get as much done as we wanted to because I was down with a migraine for two days and mom's neck has been really bothering her lately.  She did go and see the doctor and she has a perscription for another round of pain shots in her neck; just needs to make the appointment with the pain doc.

Here are shots of the finished earrings, necklaces and a cuff bracelet.

Earrings:








Two Necklaces:
Enameled Copper Leaf pendant, jasper, agate and our lampwork
glass beads

Enameled copper leaf pendant, fire agate, copper spacers and beads
our lampwork glass beads

Enameled Cuff Bracelet:




Another one of our enameled cuff bracelets - we used a lotus for the design, our lampwork glass beads, Czech beads and Mother of Pearl on a stretch cord.

I hope to have pics to share on Monday of the show from this weekend.  Have a great Saturday and Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow !Nice work!
    I especially like those Gorgeous enameled leaf pendants.
    I believe I mentioned b4 how FAB I think those cuff pieces are !
    I can not wait for them to appear in your shop !
    :D m.e.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...