Friday, June 22, 2012

Vote Small Business


Mom and I have the opportunity to qualify for a small business grant.  The criteria is to get 250 votes from friends, family and perfect strangers.

We are asking you to please take time to vote.  We would be grateful for your time and support.

Please go to https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/ and click on Log In with Facebook to Support Your Community and type EB Bead and Metal Works in the small business box.

This grant would mean a lot to me and mom - for one thing we both would love to finally buy our Rolling Mill.  I have been wanting one for over five years since mom bought me texture plates for Christmas and I have not had a chance to use them yet.  Also, it would be so nice to put A/C and heat in the garage so we aren't alternating between roasting in the summertime (I have been in saunas cooler than our garage with the kilns going) and freezing in the winter (sometimes the only thing you can see are our beady little eyes through the layers of clothes).

Thank you again for taking the time to vote for us!

3 comments:

  1. I voted! I couldn't get you to come up with the search but once I entered Indiana, Lafayette, and click on page two, I finally found you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for you too...you have 27 votes so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted, up to 36 now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...