Thursday, February 9, 2012

Being Sick Not Fun


This is me right now!  I feel like death warmed over but I am at work because I have some things that have to get done.  All I can think of right now are my PJ's, NyQuil and my bed.

Nothing has gotten done this week.  I get off work, go home, take NyQuil and fall asleep while watching Morgan Freeman's "Through the Wormhole."  I make it through one episode and the next thing I know it is about 7pm and I head to the bed where I don't move until the alarm goes off at 5:30 the next morning.

I HATE BEING SICK!!!

Mom at least hasn't gotten what I have and I have my fingers crossed she won't.  I have my fingers crossed that I am feeling better this weekend and I can work on sawing and enameling.

I hope you all feel better than I do!!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh I totally know how you feel. Had the stomach bug this week and it knocked me for a loop! Hugs and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that you are so I'll! At least tomorrow is Friday...I know...small consolation. Don't ever worry about "stuff" not getting done...it will still be there when you are ready. Your health must come first! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it is not fun, not at all, not a bit! I hope you feel better soon, and have plenty of rest this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How totally not fun! Take it easy and get well soon Beth! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...