Saturday, April 21, 2012

I Heart Macro - Explosion of Color



This week I am calling it Explosion of Color for our I Heart Macro shots.



Last week I teased you with this photo to bring you back for this week's I Heart Macro.

Well, here are the rest of those photos of this flower.  I am thinking it is a tulip or a lily, not sure and of course I didn't take a picture of the sign that the gardeners put out next to the flowers.


I know this one is blurry but I just love seeing the petals and all the pollen on them.  It is so unreal that you can't see this with the naked eye, not until you start looking at the photos you took on the monitor.  Sometimes it looks like a whole different world.


The petal colors are amazing, the stamens colors are fabulous.


See what I mean, unreal :)

Thanks for coming back and seeing the rest of the flowers.

Today is an enameling day - one more plate and a pendant that mom will put on a silver Viking Knit chain.  I also have to take pictures of the necklaces we finished on Saturday.  Oh, we did finish our piece for the April ABS Challenge and you can check out here.  We had a busy weekend and I think we are almost ready for the show next weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).   I am ready to go back to work just to relax :)

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...