Thursday, December 2, 2010

Total Space Cadet This Week

Color Challenge
This week I have been a total ditz!  I don't know if it is because we only had a three day work week last week, we had a four day holiday or what but I am totally out there.  I haven't blogged about the upcoming color challenge on Erin's blog, mom and I being picked for the November Monthly Challenge winner on Art Bead Scene, and then I totally lost the address to Kristen to send her some goodies and I am sure there is more I have forgotten.  I even write down notes - ahh well.

I had so much to talk about this week and of course none of it has been done.  All I got accomplished was a quick blog about the Cup of Bead Soup by Lori.  Lori did a phenomenal job with the pendant and the last of the beads.

Since tomorrow I plan on showing what we did for the color challenge I thought I would do Some of My Favorite Things today.


 
Mini Journal Necklace - Wayfaring Art

Gypsy Earrings Deep Red - Teka & Zoo
Little Family Necklace - Designed By Lu
Secret Places - This Years Girl
The Mice in Nest - Motley Mutton
Where is Thumbkin - Claudias Creation 1
Winter 8x10 - Lucy Snowe Photography
I also have to share with you paintings done by my younger cousin.  I have been after him to create an Etsy site to sell them and I think I have nagged enough that he will finally break down and create one!  He also does pin striping, which is awesome!  I am so proud of him!


He found the painting for $3 and then he added
the alien invasion - I LOVE IT!

A panel he pin striped
That is it - until tomorrow and the big reveal of everyone's color challenge pieces.  I can't wait to see what everyone has done with the paint chips that Erin sent us.

2 comments:

  1. Ok my nerves are totally shot now! I am in the challenge too but I am so nervous about the reveal tomorrow! I am so excited to see what you and Evie have created. Well at least I did finish one of the pieces. LOL

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mice in the nest and the winter photo. Your cousin's artwork is really cool...looks like talent runs in the family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...