Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Some of My Favorite Things and a Reminder

Glass Sea Turtle - GlassnFire
Can you believe Christmas will be here in 10 days!  I have just one more gift to get and I am done, except for the gifts I am making for friends and I have just two more to finish up, which mom is helping me with.  Isn't she the bomb!  Love you mom!

I thought I would share with you some of my favorite things that I have found on Etsy in the last week.  I love this new Activity Feed because you can see what your circle of friends find and you can show your friends what you find too.  These are some of the finds I found from the Activity Feed and some I found by just hopping around on Etsy.  I love Etsy - now I just need to win the lottery so I can buy all of my favorite things!  Okay, here we go.  Enjoy!


Arteria Arcanum Pendant in Amethyst Purple Glaze - Earthenwoodceramics
Native Relic - Julsbeads
Infrared Metallic Secret Graveyard - Gothicrow
Recycled Brown Leather Handbag - Waterstone Jewelry
Blue Desire - Madart
Tall Ladies Mug - KHPhillips
Blue Shimmer Dragonfly Focal Bead - Kerribeads
I just wanted to remind you about our giveaway on Friday, 17 December.  Mom and I are giving away three pendants and some of our beads.  I will do the drawing around 8am Eastern.  If you want to learn more click here.  Here is what we are giving away.
Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...