Thursday, December 23, 2010

Some of My Favorite Things - Before Christmas

Metallic Gothic Snow Ravens Blue Winter - Gothicrow
Well, it is the 23rd of December and I thought I would share one more of My Favorite Things before Christmas, in case you are still looking for ideas.  The above image is from Gothicrow's shop on Etsy and I can't get enough of their stuff.  I drool all over the keyboard, but unfortunately I have not broken down and bought something yet.  Maybe next year, which is only a week away, hmmm shopping I think.

Well, on to the show. Enjoy!
Plumes of Fire - SassyGlassJewelry

White, Red, Brown Cherry Blossom - ModernHouseArt

Kerribeads Lampwork Raven w/ Berry Focal Bead - Kerribeads


Droplets - Kellya
Sterling Silver Lotus Necklace - Markhed
Last Leaves Tree Bead - Islandgirl

A Pair of Purples Agate Necklace - MischiefbyLoki
If I don't post anything tomorrow - I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with your family and friends!

4 comments:

  1. The tree bead is so beautiful i think i could fall in love with that bead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good golly gosh, these are just gorgeous! I usually pick out one that I love, but can't do it with this selection.

    A very Merry Christmas to you and your mom! Hope Santa is good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...