Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Ordinary Extraordinary Everyday Mini Photo Challenge Days 6 to 10



It is the next time to post for days 6 to 10 of Ordinary Extraordinary Everyday, having fun taking pictures with prompts that Sally provided. 

So - we are off:

Day 1 - Minimal

This is my exercise mat from Tabata - we use minimum equipment during the 24 minutes of non-stop exercising. I LOVE IT!!! The cards you see in the upper right corner are the exercise cards Jill has for us that day. Though the first card always starts with a four minute plank.

Day 2 - Daily Chaos

This is my daily chaos - work. There are just some days there aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done. At least it keeps me busy!

Day 3 - Words

Words I look at everyday before I start work - there are jokes and some "Fred" reminders for me to keep in mind.

Day 4 - Night Time Calm

My night time calm - sitting on my comfy couch with my fur babies (Mishka on the left and Reville on the right).

Day 5 - Outside

I fudged on this one - I took this last weekend when it snowed. I came onto campus and walked around taking pictures. What I like on this picture is a student walking in front of the fountain with a blue umbrella. I didn't even notice the student until I got home and was going through the pics.

So - that was my five days of pictures. You can head over to Sally's blog and check out what everyone else took pics of.

Have fun!


7 comments:

  1. Your fur babies look adorable and so cozy and what an amazing shot in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! Your last photo with the blue spot is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth,
    It is nice to see a different side of your daily life. Working out is something I need to get back to. The outdoor photo is awesome the blue umbrella in the gray is so cool.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starting your day with a plank! Now that is impressive. In the exercise classes I take, the planks don't hit until about 3/4 of the way through when you can just see the finish line. Love your little fur-babies too! Isn't it so soothing to cuddle with them at the end of the day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Lord Beth! I can't stand looking at one monitor let alone two! All the images are great especially the campus shot, fantastic capture!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pictures. My favorite is the outside picture - all that wintery gray with the spot of blue is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beth, I like your mat photo. Good choice. Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...