Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Personal Update - Sale of House, Zumba, New Hair Color

Found on imgfave.com

Currently this is me - being very patient with my mortgage company as I wait for them to approve the short sale (since January 2014 - yes I did say January).  I have had a buyer since January 16th and I seriously hope I still have a buyer for the house after all this time.  My paperwork has finally gone to the short sale department and I am just waiting (and waiting) for the approval. The department has three more days to get back to me since the paperwork got to them - then I am contacting my Realtor and title company to ask, WTH????


I have also started going to Zumba - I started at the end of May.


This picture sums up how I look during Zumba - but I really don't care because I am having so much fun that I don't care what I look like (except when we have brief solos during one or two songs - then panic mode starts!).


This is my first post workout photo - really bad - I know :)


And a photo of me from a few weeks ago - you sure can tell my face has slimmed down.  I have actually lost 23 pounds since I started with Zumba and Tabata.  I am going to have to break down soon and buy new pants - I am starting to look like I am wearing parachute pants from the '80s and '90s.

via Google images
Last week I went from being a red head back to a blonde - I was getting tired of the gray hair appearing about a week after I colored it.  The gray really shows up against the red hair.


Me at the salon right before I went from a red head to a blond.  It took two and half hours to strip the red from my hair, then another hour to color, cut and blow dry.  I got to the salon at 4:30 on Wednesday and left a little after 9pm - long night for both me and my stylist!


But it was so worth it - I love how the blonde turned out.  Of course it has been a week and I am still not used to having blond hair!

So - that is a brief update of what has been going on in my life.  If I did an update on mom it would be a weeks worth of blog posts.  She has not had a good health year that is for sure.  I will fill you in briefly when I write a post about our Salt Fork River Festival show - now that weekend was interesting.

Stay tuned - trying to get back into the blog posting.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...