Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pendant Production

Front Side of the pendants

Backside of the same pendants

I took today off to work on creating some pendants for this weekends show in Delphi, IN.  Yesterday the copper we ordered finally arrived so I was able to do some enameling today.

Mom and I have been making pendants with designs on both sides of the pendant - so you get a two for one pendant.  I am liking how these pendants are turning out.  I think I have about 20 more pendants to enamel, but not today - my feet are killing me!

So, here is what I did today.

Pendant set 1 - front and back



Pendant Set 2 - front and back:



Pendant Set 3 - front and back:



Pendant Set 4 - front and back:



Pendant Set 5 - front and back:



Pendant Set 6 - front and back:



I still have to share photos from our show at Sleepy Creek Vineyards. I will probably share photos after our show this weekend.  I am off to elevate my feet now and veg on the couch - so tired!!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun are these!!! Love them, especially pendant set #5. Add a neutral neckstrap and you're set for the season. Good luck at the show this week-end!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...