Sunday, December 29, 2013

Etsy Update and Picture Taking

ETSY Update - I think this is the first update in months...months I tell you.  Mom and I are slowly reclaiming our lives now that I have moved into the extension (pictures will be coming in the next few days because we finally hung almost all my paintings).  Thank you everyone for your patience as mom and I dealt with this project that seemed never ending.  I hope that this now means we will be creating more.

First I have re-opened the shop and I have listed three new pendants.  Sorry I don't have anything else new to list but hey, just reclaimed the computer room, next goal is the studio :)

Iris Pendant
Transparent Red Oak Leaf Pendant

Opaque Red/Orange Oak Leaf Pendant
I was also working on taking pictures of our pieces in shadow boxes.  I am having a real hard time taking pictures with the glass and reflections.  I have to take updated pictures for our portfolio to start submitting for shows in 2014.  This is what I have done so far - because I had to retake all the pictures again after I saw how bad they were.

African Mask in Shadowbox

Guardian of the Wood in Shadowbox

Turtle, Rose and Skull in Shadowbox

Tree of Life in Shadowbox

Tribal Mask in Shadowbox

If anyone has suggestions on how to take better pictures of the shadowboxes I would be ever so grateful!!!!

I do plan on posting pictures of the extension in the next day or two plus I have to do our New Year's year in a review of what we have done.  There were some creating things during this past year but not many.  So stay tuned for that.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to have you back and to hear your move is complete... or at least you're in! Looking forward to seeing your new home. Love your new pendants!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...