Saturday, December 28, 2013

Etsy Shop Opened

Our Lampwork glass beads - Celestial
Well, it has been forever since the Etsy shop has been opened - but I have finally re-opened the shop.

One of our goals for the next year is being better about adding new items to the store.

We are a little low on inventory - but now I am finally moved into moms I am hoping we start creating more.  Right now mom is working on making the computer room into a studio because it is so cold out in the garage to saw.  I will have to break down and make beads and enamel but that is only when we have pieces due or I have a lot of pieces to enamel.

I plan on taking pictures today of three new pendants, pieces in shadowboxes and jewelry to add to the Etsy shop.   Not sure how far I will get, because right now I am charging the camera.  I will post pictures on our Facebook site, Pinterest, and Flickr.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday and are recovering nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...