Saturday, May 11, 2013

New Items Listed in Etsy


It has been awhile since I have listed anything in the Etsy shop but that changed today.  I just finished listing seven new pendants to the shop.  I have to take pics still of the Torii pendant and I hope to get that listed tomorrow.

Here are the pendants that were just listed:


Bird Pendant

Blue Circle Pendant

Peace Sign Pendants

Gecko Pendant


Guardian of the Wood Pendant

Orange Circle Pendant

Flower/Heart (depending on what you see) Pendant
Mom and I are working away in the garage and more pieces are being made.  Need to get on the bead making, sawing, enameling band wagon for all the shows we have coming up in the late summer, fall and winter.  Plus we have new pieces we are making and I can't wait until they are done to share.

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...