Thursday, February 14, 2013

BSBP Goodies Arrived



 

 
Our goodies arrived from Jill today and I so did a happy dance when I opened the box.  To be honest I didn't wait for mom to get home before I opened the box - though I did wait for her to open the bag of goodies :)
 
I really hope the Smilebox collage works because for some reason my collage choice in Photoshop is not working and I had to go to something else.  Just so you know, the reason I have a picture of mom and Lily is because mom was at the counter looking at the goodies and Lily had to join in the fun of looking at all the loot.
 
The metal components are made by Jill and the Picasso Glass Beads are from a friend of Jill's, Lenka, from the Czech Rep.  Now how cool is that.
 
Now it is time to break out the cookie sheets and start laying out our ideas.  I know what theme I want to go with and mom already has an idea that she needs to sketch out.  It is going to be so much fun to see what we do with all of these gorgeous pieces!!!!  I can't wait to play!!!!


UPDATE:
Jill received her goodies so I am posting what mom and I sent her.


We sent Jill - one large enameled copper heart pendant, four smaller enameled heart pendants, one enameled copper heart clasp, lampwork glass beads that we made, and Viking Knit (black and red) that we made.  To learn more head on over to Jill's blog to see what she posted.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth,
    Wow now that is an awesome Bead Soup I can not wait to see what you and your Mom create with it.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that cat included, too? If yes, I want a necklace with it. ;) Love the earthy tones of those beads.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...