Saturday, May 28, 2011

Treasury Week

This past Sunday I opened up the Etsy store again and we have been honored to be in a few treasuries this past week.  I thought I would share them with you.  There are lot of great artists out there and it is an honor to be featured with them.

Fabulous Friday - Our Enameled Butterfly Bowl

Abby's Favorite Orange Necklace Finds - Our VK necklace

Fire and Water - Our Enameled Pendant Necklace

Where There is Smoke, There is Fire - Our Enameled Copper Fire Pendant
Monday VS Funday - Our Comedy/Trajedy Necklace
It is so great to see all the different artist out on Etsy.  We had a lot of fun looking at all the different stores featured in each of the treasuries.  I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!  Don't forget tomorrow is I Heart Macro on Studio Waterstone's blog.  I plan on joining the fun and I hope you do too.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...what gorgeous treasuries and your items fit in so well in each one. CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you so deserve it you are a treasure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...