Friday, July 9, 2010

Relaxing Night - Comfy Couch Time


Yesterday was a rest day for mom and myself.  Plus it was yucky out and I just wanted to go home and sit on my comfy couch and do nada!  Thank goodness mom was up for that, so I didn't have to go over to her house and work on anything!

I got home, fed the cats and gave them some catnip to play with.  They love it when I sprinkle the catnip on the floor and they can roll in it.  They look so happy.  My oldest cat, Koshka, could care less about the catnip, just make sure she has some food and she is happy.
Reville, Tiesha, Mishka, Chai
Koshka, the matriarch











Last night was Glee night.  I am now a Glee addict and I wish Fox would post all the shows on their website!  I have only seen episodes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and the last two episodes.  I want to see them all!!!  I am not paying Netflix to see them, so I guess I will have to wait until they come out on DVD.  Rats!


This morning I went on a shopping spree at Thompson Enamels.  We are really low on certain colors and I had to break down and buy more colors or there would be no new pendants or bowls in the next few weeks.  Though our bank account is starting to look pretty sparse, so I really hope we do good at this show we have on the 30th and 31st of July!

Depending on how I feel, I may go over to mom's tonight and make up some beads for a project I am working on.  Plus I need to finish off the last tank of oxygen so we can order some more.  I don't think that will take me long to finish off, so I guess I will help mom cut out some copper pendants so I can set up another assembly line of enameling tomorrow and Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...