Sunday, June 27, 2010

We Are Back

Mom and I are back from vacation (rats!).  We just got back home from dropping my niece and nephew off in St. Louis with my brother.  Mom took the kids up to Michigan with our family to a cottage we all rent for a week.  This year (no money) I didn't go.  I had a whole list of things that I wanted to get done; do you think any of it got done, NO!  Though I did get some mulch laid, my yard mowed and mom's yard mowed and I got the beads made up for the Monthly Bead Soup Challenge, but didn't get the necklace put together yet.  All I did was sit on my comfy couch and read and it was nice!  Tomorrow it is back to the grind.

We will have the drawing for the ThumBOWLina in the morning.  I have the names typed out and we are going to cut them out, place them in a bowl, and have a co-worker draw a name out of a bowl.  We will post pictures and make the announcement in the morning.  I hope you are all as excited as we are about the drawing.

Both mom and I are done for the night (eight hour drives seem a lot longer now).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...