Monday, January 5, 2015

First Post of the New Year



I forgot to share these ornaments I made for my awesome instructors at Studio b. With the help of mom, I enameled small pendants and then mom made bows at the top to have the pieces as either an ornament or a pendant they could wear. I even enameled a different snowflake on each side of the pendants so they could switch them around if they wanted. I am really happy with the way they turned out - so going to have to make more for next year!


It started snowing yesterday - so I braved the cold to get some pictures before it melted or froze - whichever it decided to do.

The above picture is of Mr. Squiggly Wiggily - I love how his eyes are staring at you :)



Our wine bottle sculpture - and no we didn't drink all of those bottle of wine. Our friends, who own Sleepy Creek Vineyards, gave us a large tote full of wine bottles to play with.


At Studio b they are having a fitness challenge - I actually have 28 snow balls on the snow man. I should be able to finish up the snowman tonight (Tabata and Zumba classes).  It is a good thing too because I think I am starting on a sinus infection - which is not part of plan to finish off the fitness challenge. I am actually breaking down and going to our Center for Healthy Living to see the doctor to nip this before it gets any worse. I so want to get at least 12 more snowballs before the challenge ends on Saturday. I will keep you guys informed on how I do.

That is it for now - mom and I are hoping to be working in the studio this weekend. So, there might actually be more pictures of pieces we are working on later.

Take care and happy new year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...