Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saw, Saw, Saw - Mission for Today



Mom and I had a custom order to make beads and it was a fun challenge to try and match the glass with the photo that was provided.  I did several test beads until the customer made the decision of what beads they would like.  These babies were just shipped out this morning and I can't wait to see what our customer makes with them.



Mom and I just received another custom order for five hummingbirds.  We have images of the colors the customer would like so all we need to do is saw out the hummingbirds and I can start playing with colors :)  Yeah Fun!!!  Right now I am waiting for the glue to dry on the patterns so I can place them on the copper.  I will saw out the perimeter and mom will saw out the interiors (the part I hate).


While mom is sawing out the interior of the pendants I plan on finishing putting this necklace together.  Last week I had to put it away because I was breaking seed beads left and right and I was becoming very, very, very frustrated.  Plus we had to order more crimps.  So, my goal is to get this put together today and photographed.  The other Warrior Woman necklace is done and also needs to be photographed.  So, I hope pictures later today or tomorrow.

Yes, lots of things on the list to get done.  My goals are to complete the necklace and saw out the birds.  Cross your fingers for us.

1 comment:

  1. Beth,
    I love the colors in the first set of beads, just gorgeous. Have fun sawing and creating this weekend.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...